"Yet if hope has flown away,
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?"

-E. A. Poe

Δευτέρα 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

Lover with Unknown





Look at me
Can't you see?
Where this feeling goes, where this feeling holds

Feel the pain
Die in vain
Where the sky goes, where the sky holds

Let me die
Make me cry
I cannot say no, i cannot go on


But when I say I leave, this means I leave for good
And when your vision goes, and when the world explodes
You shall not exist, you shall not remain
And before the final task, before the final mask
Look into your soul, you will not regret.

Hold my hand
Take me, and,
Whisper me your wish, whisper me your lie

Create a lie
Make them die
Let them go, innocence shall be


Life to the dead
Death to the living
Black and white, gray and black
The world has changed after you

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :